In whichever way you engage with Northern Ballet, we aim to be as inclusive and welcoming as possible. At our home on Quarry Hill, we are a registered Safe Place, have the Scope Inclusive Activity Award and are Dementia Friendly.
We believe that equal access can only be achieved with your input, so please let us know if you feel there is anything we can do to improve your experience with Northern Ballet.
To put the health and wellbeing of our staff and audiences at the centre of our work, our building is currently closed to many people. If you are accessing the building as part of a course or another booking, please make sure you have received the complete guidelines from the Programme Manager. We can’t wait to welcome you back soon.
Access and facilities available
- Automatic door at the entrance to the building
- Level access to the foyer and auditorium
- Disabled toilet facilities (alarmed and with help assist)
- We have allocated spaces for wheelchair users available in the auditorium
- There is a hearing induction loop at Reception and in the auditorium
- Braille signs in the building
- Lift access to all floors of the building
- Visual and audio alarm system
If you would like a pre-show visit to familiarise yourself with the building, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can read our full Access Guide below.
Our home at a glance
- Hearing loop
- Wheelchair access
- Accessible toilet
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Accessible parking spaces
- Public toilets
- Baby Changing
- First Aid
Find out how to get to our home in Leeds by rail, bus or car.
How to find us
Header photo by Karl Andre.