Join Wendy, John, and Michael as they soar into the night sky with Peter, to a magical land of mermaids and fairy dust, where children can fly and adventures happen every day. But beware – danger is just around the corner; Captain Hook and the pirates are looking for revenge and Peter Pan is top of their list.
Northern Ballet brings you a production complete with pirates, fairies, wild animals and death defying feats of flying!
- Flying by: Flying by Foy
- Peter Pan ©1937 Great Ormond Street Hospital Children's Charity
Adaptation by kind permission of Great Ormond Street Hospital Children's Charity
- Choeographer and Director: David Nixon
- Music: Stephen Warbeck
- Set and Lighting Design: Peter Mumford
- Co-director: Patricia Doyle
- Costume Design: David Nixon
- Supported By: David Lloyd
Book tickets now
Leeds, Grand Theatre
Thu 11 Dec 2014 to Sat 20 Dec 2014
|0844 848 2700||book now|
Dates, times and productions are subject to change without notice.